Respite Program- Short term and long term accommodation.
We provide a respite service to adults and children with a disability and mental health conditions as well aged care support. We understand that the need for short term care can arise suddenly and for a range of reasons. That’s why we offer a private respite program that provides short term accommodation in a comfortable and relaxed environment. We also know that no two people have the same reasons for requiring respite care, which is why we are flexible with our care and support options, tailoring them to individual needs. So, you can feel comfortable knowing your loved one will receive the right level of care and support from our qualified and experienced staff.
Our rooms are fully furnished, well-appointed, and are available now at our locations in Flagstone and Jimboomba.
- We have two houses we provide respite from, Jimboomba and Flagstone.
- Fully furnished.
- Swimming pool at Flagstone.
- Alpaca’s at Jimboomba for animal therapy.
- Spacious back yards.
- Both houses have 4 bedrooms available.
- Hospital bed available.
- Personal Care
- Assistance with meal preparations.
- Assistance with household tasks.
- Community support for appointments.
- Therapy services.
- Coordination support.
- Short term and emergency respite.
- 24/7 care available.
- Behaviour support.
- Healthcare support.
- Medication support.
- Trained staff.
- Assistance with personal care and daily living.
- Low, high and dementia Mental Health care available.
If you have a child or family member who has a disability or mental health condition and would like more information about our respite services please get in touch for an information pack.