Creative Devotional Respite Service is a private respite service for adults and children with a disability. It is a family operated business aiming to provide a service where people feel comfortable and “at home”. Our small team understands that every individual has specific needs, and while collaboratively working with us, you can be assured that you will not be treated like just another number.
We understand that the need for short term care can arise suddenly and for a range of reasons. That’s why we offer a private respite program that provides short term accommodation in a comfortable and relaxed environment. We also know that no two people have the same reasons for requiring respite care, which is why we are flexible with our care and support options, tailoring them to individual needs. At Creative Respite and Community services, you can feel comfortable knowing your loved one will receive the right level of care and support from our qualified and experienced staff.
- Have all required training.
- Have police checks and current Blue cards and Yellow Card/NDIS clearances.
- Have minimum Cert III qualifications.
- We have EN’s and a Registered Nurse on the team to assist with healthcare requirements.
- Our nurses are able to assist with health care supports such as PEG feeding, complex wound care, diabetes management.
Activities and Community participation while at respite:
- We can assist you to attend your regular activities where required.
- We offer various activities in the respite and community.
- We will cover the cost of some activities upon agreement. A companion card will cover the cost of support staff. You can apply for your companion card here: Companion Card
Nursing Services available:
- Wound care.
- Medication support.
- Diabetes management.
Our rooms are fully furnished and are available now.
Email: email@example.com to register your interest and receive your information pack.
- We provide respite/STA at North Maclean.
- Acreage property
- 2 bedrooms available.
- Hospital bed available.
- Feed the farm animals and enjoy our natural surroundings.
- Personal Care.
- Social and Community Participation.
- Assistance with meal preparations.
- Assistance with household tasks.
- Community support for appointments and social activities.
- Therapy services.
- Short term and emergency respite.
- 24/7 care available.
- Assistance with personal care and daily living.
- Nursing Care.
If you have a child or family member who has a disability or mental health condition and would like more information about our respite services please get in touch for an information pack.
In-home Support and Community Support
In home supports
- Regular or occasional supports.
- Personal care, household tasks, recreational supports, skills development.
- Early childhood supports.
- Supports in your home to assist you in achieving your goals.
- Recreational community support.
- Community and social skills development.
For more information please get in touch with the Program Coordinator on 0480 116 587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Devotional Counselling is a registered provider for Support Coordination and will assist NDIS participants to implement their plan. Support coordination varies from person to person but can include: Connecting you with other services, linking you in with new providers, assisting you with establishing and reviewing service agreements with providers, implementing your support plans and ensuring your goals are met. Get in touch with us today to start implementing your plan.