Creative Respite & Community Services
Creative Respite and Community Services is a family operated community service provider. We are NDIS providers for the following services:
- Specialist Support Coordination: Creative Devotional Counselling will assist NDIS participants to implement their plan. Support coordination varies from person to person but can include: Connecting you with other services, linking you in with new providers, assisting you with establishing and reviewing service agreements with providers, implementing your support plans and ensuring your goals are met. We offer all levels of Support Coordination.
- Early Childhood Supports: Capacity building and therapeutic services.
- Therapeutic Supports e.g. Counselling, Equine therapy.
- Respite and STA.
- Daily Activities/Personal Care.
- High Intensity Supports.
- Social and Community Participation.
Contact us on (07) 3208 2128 to discuss your requirements.
Nursing Services available: CRCS is a registered provider for High Intensity Supports.
- Wound care.
- Medication support.
- Diabetes management.
Provider Registration Number: 4050016562