Creative Devotional Counselling is NDIS registered and an approved NDIS provider.
We are approved NDIS providers for the following services:
- Assistive Prod-Household Task
- Support Coordination
- Early Childhood Supports
- Behavioural Support
- Therapeutic Supports
- Group/Centre Activities
- Assist-Life Stage Transition
We also offer services to NDIS participants who are plan managed for the following services:
- Short term accommodation: Respite and short term accommodation in Jimboomba for adults or children with a disability requiring emergency and planned respite supports. We offer services to person’s with high physical and health care support requirements. Our prices fall within NDIS price guidelines. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0480 116 587 to discuss your requirements further.
- In home supports: We are able to offer supports to your or your family member in your own home. We will work together with you to deliver supports that meet your goals and your life aspirations. We offer whatever level of supports you require including assistance with personal care, daily household tasks, skills development and household duties.
- Community Supports: For people requiring assistance with attending appointments, engaging in your community and connecting with others in a social setting.
- Support Coordination: Creative Devotional Counselling will assist NDIS participants to implement their plan. Support coordination varies from person to person but can include: Connecting you with other services, linking you in with new providers, assisting you with establishing and reviewing service agreements with providers, implementing your support plans and ensuring your goals are met.
Provider Registration Number: 4050016562