Creative Respite & Community Services is NDIS registered and an NDIS provider.
Creative Respite and Community Services is a family operated community service provider. We are NDIS providers for the following services:
- Support Coordination: Creative Devotional Counselling will assist NDIS participants to implement their plan. Support coordination varies from person to person but can include: Connecting you with other services, linking you in with new providers, assisting you with establishing and reviewing service agreements with providers, implementing your support plans and ensuring your goals are met.
- Early Childhood Supports
- Behavioural Support
- Therapeutic Supports e.g. Counselling, animal therapy.
- Group/Centre Activities
- Assist-Life Stage Transition
Creative Respite & Community Services is not yet registered for but can also offer services to NDIS participants who are plan managed or self managed for the following services:
- Short term accommodation/Respite: Respite and short term accommodation in North Maclean for adults/children with a disability requiring emergency and occasional respite supports. Our prices fall within NDIS price guidelines. Please email us at email@example.com or call 0480 116 587 to discuss your requirements further.
- In home supports: We are able to offer supports to you or your family member in your own home. We will work together with you to deliver supports that meet your goals and your life aspirations. We offer the level of supports you require including assistance with personal care, daily household tasks, skills development and household duties.
- Community Supports: For people requiring assistance with attending appointments, engaging in your community and connecting with others in a social setting.
Contact us on (07) 3208 2128 or 0480 116 587 to discuss your requirements.
Provider Registration Number: 4050016562